2009年3月23日 星期一

Songs

I have listened to many artists songs during the last few years. I have listened from Hip Hop to classical in the past. Eminem , 50 cents , Justin Timberlake , Mika , Akon , John Mayer , Westlife, Simple Plan , ColdPlay, U2 , Keane , Jonas Brothers. Also I listended to many Canto-pop songs which are popular and greatest hits .I tried to listen as many so to search for something I really like.
Finally after these long long period of searching with my ears.
I have found the one I really like so much .

That is Jack Johnson and Jason Mraz. First , Jack Johnson , then Jason Mraz.

I once like Westlife. But not that indulge to their music though I love the Love Album.
I once like Mika , however , I just like a few songs in the whole albums.
I like Eason Chan , but his songs always make me emotional in some way
I once like U2. But I have to look through the lyrics before listening.

Their songs not simply love indulgence or expressing of regrets of concern. I feel a sense of kids like but deep understanding of feels. I find meanings from their songs . Their songs are a major parts in my MP3 players.
Finding singers sharing or expressing something you are thinking is just...... good.

Take some time. See whether you will like it .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHnJGXwr-HU - Jason Mraz - I'm Yours

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UbT3U-fQt4 - Jack Johnson - Angel +Better Together





1 則留言:

匿名 提到...

nice song johnny

i like it !
ivan