2009年4月2日 星期四

Supply & Demand

Recently, I have skipped one of the assignments which contribute to 1% for a course.
In the past, I would tried hard to hand in assigments, finding source or do it myself.
But I skipped the assigments. In the past I would have handed them in , however I really find that assigment not quite meaningful but only to have a grade.
What do you think about it ?
Lazy ? Not working hard ? Eascape from challenge ?
There are so many interpretations for a single event. Just too many.
When I take a look to others , they are demanding they are not working hard enough.
They said they will find their dreams, make it to reality. They feel they have to change.
Those passion turns into quotations.,with different words but similar meaning.

Once I was a person claiming quotations to remind myself to improve.

Change.Change.Change. I have heard that so many time.
Be yourself. Be yourself. Be yourself . I have heard that so many time.
Work hard.Work hard. Work hard. I have heard that so many time.
I have found that encouraging people do not need to know that person.
But mere a quotations maybe enough
If you know a person can only give you a mere quotation to encourage you
Can you still be encouraged ?
If you hear a statement that can just be said by any people ,
Can you still be inspired ?

After the changing layout of facebook , there are so many news feed with thousands of quizzes.
I did not take them. But I have seen that they are all praising results.
Your IQ is high. You will earn a lot. You are a special one.
What does it mean ? Do you like them ?

I always hope to provide alternate way to think.
Trying to bring some discussions so we could learn and grow together.
But maybe not all people need them.
Maybe what they need is a simple add oil which can be supplied by almost anyone.
But maybe only ourself can solve our problems.
Maybe. I guess.

Change .
What change ? Change from where ? Why you want to change ?
What you want after change ?
Work hard.
Work hard for what ? Do the work really worth to devote so many energy to it ?
What will you really get to work hard ?
Be yourself.
What force you not allowing you to be yourself ? Who are you ? Do you know much about you ?

If I ask those question to a people who need help.
My questions definitely a bad choice to encourage.

沒有留言: