2009年3月21日 星期六

The way

Just read some people texts.
There are so many texts or notes in blogs and facebooks. Difficult or Easy. Simple or Detailed. Rational or Emotional. Happy or Unhappy. Reports or Imaginations.
Writing is good. A good way to express. But when you write what you really think. You have to take a risk. That is you are going to disclose yourself, unless you are going to fake it.
I think I have been affected by all sorts of events and people. Parents, teachers, books I have read, friends. past expereicnes. All through the way I couldn't choose but just being affected barely.Free writing is good. When I write something down, it becomes more clear of what I think. I don't mind to say something bad which is what I think. I cannot just think as the way you think. There must be divergence sometimes, I guess.
Writing needs practices so I could find my way reach my feelings. I seldom detailing all the events which have happened, but afterwards , I did write my thinking down. Cause if I don't write it down, they maybe just dissappeared in some way. You have the right to say what you want to say. You use it for your good will.
For your own good.
Yes, your own good.
For yourself.

沒有留言: