2009年3月20日 星期五

First order

First day as being a tram party coordinator. It is much more fun than I expected.
On Tuesday, I recieved the first training by another part time who is studying journalism in HKU . So from her saying and sharing , I expect this would be a good job though having slaries not as many as being a tutor.
Today customers are French, which I find their Englsih difficult to hear. Hearing people speaking language which I really don't know make me feel weird. But I did chat with them during the two hours trip. Customers book the tram for many reasons. This time, it was a farewell party for one of the girl. This girl leaves Hong Kong later to New York for her career.Previously working in a French Bank ( I-Bank again !) She will work in headquarters in New York coming soon.
They actually did ask me to join their party , though I answer I better not. I can just sit there and do nothing. But I did take the initiate to talk with them. Since this is a rare experience which cannot see all the time. I think I could do this part time job as joining a party. But maybe not this time.
Kitty, that HKU journalism girl said she did see celebrities or singers booking the tram sometimes. Let's see what will be the next customers for me.

1 則留言:

匿名 提到...

wow
this seems to be a quite interesting job :)
quite good ar
Can practice your english lar haha

Lam Kwan Wui